Call MS Gulf Coast Home – While talking with a vacation home client of mine last week she reminded me just how lucky I am to call the coast my home. She even went as far as to say that she preferred our coast to her condo in Florida because we are so much more than a beautiful beach and casinos. The Ms Gulf Coast offers so much to do and see.
Month after month the coast has something happening, from Symphony concerts to Mardi Gras parades. In October we hosted Cruising the Coast, an annual event. It was an unbelievably fun experience. Thousands of classic cars were cruising up and down Beach Boulevard. I believe every RV in the country was here that week. And if they didn’t bring their RV then they were staying in one of the beach condos or hotels because all were completely booked. The weather couldn’t have been better — it was a pleasant 77 degrees and sunny. My husband and I enjoyed the festivities by bicycling along the Beach boardwalk. It was a great way to get from venue to venue to view the cars and talk with the owners.
Another great event in Ocean Springs is the Peter Anderson Festival. Also done yearly, this attraction hosts around 350 fabulous artists and vendors from all over the region. It’s a fun weekend checking out all the amazing artwork and a fantastic way for us to support the local artists and small businesses in our area.
If you still need more convincing to consider the MS Coast as a location for your second home or retirement, here is my short list of reasons to come:
- The Food! We have many great local restaurants without the hassle of waiting in line to get a table! Fresh seafood and more…yum!
- Our people are some of the friendliest in the country. Feel at home surrounded by all that southern hospitality!
- Great golf or deep sea fishing, all year long.
- There’s a night life. Whether you like the excitement of betting against the house or just want to see a great performance, our 11 casinos offer something for everyone, all year long. Between all of them, you could find something to do every night! And if you just want a place to relax, try Watson’s Piano Bar or The Quarter. Either will let you experience some wonderful local musicians.
- Easy to get here. A lot of people make our coast their getaway spot because it’s a short and easy drive from their first home. But we also have a lot of mid-westerners who like to come here and spend their winters in our warmer, snow-free climate. Thanks to our quality Gulfport/Biloxi International airport, flying in and out of the area is very easy. You can check it out at http://www.flygpt.com/.
- Last, but probably the most important reason to call MS Gulf Coast home, are the real estate values. You can purchase a 2 bedroom, 2 bath beach front condo for $160,000 or a 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit for $249,900, FURNISHED At the time of this writing!
Beth”s current Featured condo and real estate listings in South Mississppi
But don’t just take my word for it. Check out these links for more information: http://www.visitmississippi.org/crc—mississippi-gulf-coast.aspx or see local events
Now, what are you waiting for? It’s time the MS Gulf Coast became your favorite place to relax and enjoy coastal living. Call me today at 228-861-7635. I can assist you in finding the right place to call home in Mississippi.
Call MS Gulf Coast Home – MS Gulf Coast Real Estate Brokerage – Biloxi Condo Sales
Realtor© focusing in beachfront condo sales and valuable waterfront home sales in Biloxi. Call Beth Mandal Tyson